Electronic Engineering Tuition
Join the best electronic engineering tuition class. Academy of Engineers provides best tutorial services for national and foreign university. Electronic Engineering tuition classes are available in Online as well as offline mode. We cover syllabus of all university. Electronic Engineering is the common subject in the 1st Year. Contact us for the best Online Electronic Tutor.
Course Outcomes: At the end of this course students will demonstrate the ability to:
1. Understand the concept of PN Junction and devices.
2. Understand the concept of BJT, FET and MOFET.
3. Understand the concept of Operational amplifier
4. Understand the concept of measurement instrument.
5. Understand the working principle of different type of sensor and their uses.
6. Understand the concept of IoT system & Understand the component of IoT system
- Common For All B.Tech Students 1st year
- Basics of class 11th & 12th are required
- Classes are available in group as well as One-To-One
- Highly Experienced faculties from colleges and corporates
- Individual attention with free test series and doubt session
- 100% Passing Results
- Timing is flexible and adjustable
- Classes are available in online as well as offline mode
Electronic Engineering Syllabus
This Syllabus May Vary University To University
- Semiconductor Diode: Depletion layer, V-I characteristics, ideal and practical
Diodes, Diode Equivalent Circuits, Zener Diodes breakdown mechanism (Zener and
Diode Application: Diode Configuration, Half and Full Wave rectification, Clippers,
Clampers, Zener diode as shunt regulator, Voltage-Multiplier Circuits
Special Purpose two terminal Devices: Light-Emitting Diodes, Photo Diodes,
Varactor Diodes, Tunnel Diodes, Liquid-Crystal Displays.
- Bipolar Junction Transistor: Transistor Construction, Operation, Amplification
action. Common Base, Common Emitter, Common Collector Configuration
Field Effect Transistor: Construction and Characteristic of JFETs. Transfer
Characteristic. MOSFET (MOS) (Depletion and Enhancement) Type, Transfer
- Operational Amplifiers: Introduction, Op-Amp Basic, Practical Op-Amp Circuits
(Inverting Amplifier, Non-inverting Amplifier, Unit Follower, Summing Amplifier,
Integrator, Differentiator).Differential and Common-Mode Operation, Comparators.
Introduction of IoT System, Components of IoT system: Microprocessor and
Microcontroller, Bluetooth Technology, Wi-Fi Technology, Concept of Networking,
Sensor Nodes, concept of cloud.
- Digital Electronics: Number system & representation. Introduction of Basic and
Universal Gates, using Boolean algebra simplification of Boolean function. K Map
Minimization upto 6 Variable.
Introduction To IC Technology: SSI, MSI, LSI, VLSI Integrated Circuits.
- Fundamentals of Communication Engineering: Basics of signal representation and
analysis, Electromagnetic spectrum Elements of a Communication System, Need of
modulation and typical applications, Fundamentals of amplitude modulation and
Introduction to Data Communications: Goals and applications of Networks.
General Model of Wireless Communication: Evolution of mobile radio
communication fundamentals, GPRS, GSM, CDMA. Elements of Satellite & Radar
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!