Scope of Civil Engineering (CE)
Civil Engineering, the oldest and the broadest field of engineering which has been responsible for the development of infrastructure of the world around us which includes buildings, railways, roadways, waterworks like Sewers, Dams, Power Plants, Transmission Towers/Lines, Bridges, Tunnels, Irrigation Canals, River Navigation, Traffic Control, Mass Transit, Airport Runways, Terminals, Industrial Plants, Skyscrapers, etc.
About 5G : Things to know
Civil engineers design, build, and supervise infrastructure projects and systems. Civil engineers generally work in a variety of locations and conditions. It is common for them to split their time between working in an office and working outdoors at construction sites so that they can monitor operations or solve problems onsite. Most work full time.
Now Today, CE is not just related to constructing roads, buildings and bridges. Due to the advancement in technology and industry-demand, this branch is further divided into 4-5 types. Civil engineering aspirant can consider leading a career in any one of the engineering niches mentioned below:
- Coastal and ocean
Skills needed in a Civil Engineer
- Strong mathematical skills as well as ability to apply them in engineering.
- Solution-oriented with ability to analyze and find solutions in different contexts.
- Ability to design projects keeping in mind its societal, financial and environmental impacts.
- Well versed with modern engineering tools and techniques.
- A sound understanding of social and professional responsibility.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to recognize the need of life-long learning.
- Ability to function with diverse teams.
Feel Free to Contact us for Engineering Subjects Tuition Classes
New Semester is going to start,
You are still lagging in the concepts, theory or numerical | Feeling low confidence | Need guidance.
We, academy of ENGiNEERs, are here to help you, guide you, mentor you in your Course..
We will guide your path to Engineering Success..